Sadje has very kindly nominated me for this award. Do check out her blog if you’re not familiar with it. You won’t regret it.
- Thank the blogger that nominated you and give a link to their site.
- Do a post to show your award.
- Give a summary of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice for any new bloggers.
- Select at least 15 other bloggers for this award.
- Let each nominee know youve nominated them and give a link to your post.
Well 1 and 2 are covered, so on to rule number 3!
My blog started in 2012, it was under a different name then, I wanted to blog to raise awareness of having did, and of mental illness in general. My blog has progressed, and now I blog about everything and anything really. Thank you all for following along, and participating in my rambles, rangs, and following my journey through the ups and downs of having mental illness.
2 pieces of advice?
1. Be real! Blog about what you know, not what you think others want you to blog about.
2. Respond to all comments, and always acknowledge them.
If you want to, then I am tagging you, consider yourself tagged!