Sherry over at view from the back has said that we are all welcome to do this award that was on her blog, so I’m opting in to it! Thanks sherry I love answering questions!
1. What is your best thing abot blogging?
Just being able to connect with so many wonderful people, people are so kind, I can honestly say since I began blogging I’ve not had any rude people, except one, who I very quickly blocked and deleted.
2. What is your typical day with covid being here?
At the moment, since we are in lockdown, I am home a lot. I wake up early, shower, have a coffee, then if my PA isnt coming over, I potter around the house, I might read, watch tv, listen to the morning talk shows on the radio. I talk to friends via zoom or facetime, I do therapy over zoom, I dont go out unless its essential.
3. Do you like homemade vegetable chicken soup?
Oh yes! Yummy! I sure do! I’ve never tried to make it myself though.
4. Which blog topics would you want me to write on my next blog?
Well I wouldnt tell any blogger what they should write about, freedom of expression and all, yanno?
5. What is the best mountainous country that you’d like to visit?
I’d love to visit colorado in the USA, and I will hope to go just as soon as covid is over! I was meant to be going earlier this year, but had to put a hault to my travels when covid hit.
And sherrys questions…
1. Describe your covid experience using 5 adjectives?
tough, hard, lonely, worrying, alone.
2. Whats the weather like where you live? Is it fall or spring?
Its fall here, its cold, windy and wet!
3. What, if anything are you most looking forward to in 2021?
Hopefully going to colorado to meet my friend Sarah!
4. What are your plans for the forthcoming christmas holidays?
I will go stay at my parents house for christmas, I do that every year, I spend from christmas eve, until jan. 2nd with them.
5. Who would you like to invite to a dinner party (assuming a maximum of 5 invitees) and why? They can be dead or alive or fictional?
Maya angelou, oprah winfrey, robin williams, my gramma, and my best friend sarah!
I nominate anyone who wants to do this to go ahead and do it!