I decided that I wanted to participate this week in 10 things of thankful #T2T!
So here is what I am thankful for this week!
1. Mom getting good results of her ultrasound! I was so anxious and worried about her having something wrong with her heart, so I am glad she doesnt!
2. Fresh fruit salad! I got 2 fresh fruit salads yesterday, I ate one of them last night, it was so delicious!
3. Books! Where would I be without books, and audible! I’m also grateful to have access to apple books, bookshare, and kindle.
4. I am thankful to have a little extra money to be able to start my christmas shopping! It was a lot of fun to shop for my niece and nephew on amazon last night.
5. Coffee! Coffee, in my opinion, makes the world so much better!
6. My PA Frances! She’s a real gem! And she’s just been so sweet lately, and I appreciate all she does for us!
7. My blog followers! I am so grateful every day that so many of you read my blog. I love interacting with all of you and reading all of your wonderful blogs, unfortunately I always seem to get behind but I appreciate each and every one of you who likes or comments to my posts.
8. My laptop and screen reading software! It allows me to read and write and for that I am very grateful!
9. My dog Nitro! He brings me so much joy. I love him dearly.
10. My therapist…she’s a true blessing to me. She is so caring, and even allows out of session contact, and this weekend she contacted us when we emailed her in crisis, she’s a gem!
What are you thankful for?