Sherry from view from the back had this tag on her blog, and she kindly nominated anyone who wanted to to take part in it so here I go! I nominate anyone who wants to to give this a try! Its fun!
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the bloggers questions.
- Nominate other bloggers.
1.Overall, how are you handling the quarantine?
I think I handled it pretty well. I didnt enjoy it but I made the best of it. I supported a lot of restaurants by getting delivery while we were in lockdown, I also tried a few new things during the time spent at home.
2. Have you violated any of the restrictions? If yes, what rule(s) did you break?
Yes. A little. I went to my parents house during lockdown, when I probably shouldnt have. It was so hard to be alone all of the time!
3. What viral recipes have you tried during the lockdown?
Banana bread! But I think everyone tried banana bread lol!
4. What activities have you missed the most during quarantine?
Going for walks with Nitro, going places with family, going in to the office to work.
5. Do you wear a mask when you leave the house?
Always, that’s the rules.
6. Are you an essential worker? If yes, what is your job title?
No, I am not but I do volunteer for friendly call, which I love, so maybe in a way I am?
7. How do you exercise during the lockdown?
We are allowed to go 2 KM from home, so I go on small walks, and I also have a treadmill at home which I walk on on the days I cant go out.
8. Have you subscribed to any new subscription services since the lockdown started?
No, I was already subscribed to netflix, prime, and apple music, so I was all set!
9. What did/does your daily schedule look like before the pandemic started?
Get up, shower, have breakfast, on the days I volunteer do that, go to appointments, make lunch, relax in the afternoon, make dinner, do a little more relaxing, etc etc nothing out of the ordinary.
10. Do you think that the pandemic is getting better or worse?
In some places its easing while in others its getting bad again! There is a lot of misinformation though about it!