Di is hosting fibbing Friday this week! Thanks for the questions, Di! I shall have a go at them! So well, here goes with my answers!
1. ‘She had the biggest aspidistra in the world.’ But what is an aspidistra?
Its a mansion of a house!
2. What is the main ingredient in Beef Wellington?
Wellington boots, of course!
3. Who was Tufty?
Tufty was a teddy bear with long tufts of hair!
4. What is a Port Folio?
Some sort of alcoholic beverage!
5. What is a bootee?
A bit bum, of course!
6. What is meant by ‘You have been tangoed’?
It means, you’ve been twirled whirled and are now dizzy!
7. What is a blue bottle?
The thing my happy pills come in!
8. How do you make shortbread?
Put it in the oven for 1 or 2 minutes!
9. What colour is cotton candy?
Who knows! Any colour you like!
10. What are cowslips and snap dragons?
Wild animals of course!