Rebecca very kindly included me in her 5 most favourite mental health blogs. Thanks, Rebecca! You’ve made my day!
Mental wellness is a hot topic in the blogosphere. Here are my favorite sites that I read each week in order of how long I’ve followed them.
- It’s Good to Be Crazy Sometimes: Trina writes about her daily life in London, good days and bad. She generously hosts an excellent weekend share.
- Therapy Bits: Carol Anne is one of the sweetest bloggers you’ll ever meet. She has dissociative identity disorder and talks about her life’s ups and downs.
- Bipolar Barb: Barb blogs monthly, giving us an update on how she feels. She is honest and insightful.
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog: James Edgar Skye began his website to collaborate with other writers who have bipolar and to eradicate stigma. He strives to create community and a support system for people who are struggling.
- Cara’s Corner: This is a new site I’m reading. Cara struggles with bipolar and…
View original post 35 more words