Sunday update

I woke at 7:30 this morning. I slept ok, I was in bed by 10 PM last night. I was exhausted.
We had breakfast and then I helped my mom write a letter from our family to read out at my aunts funeral.
She’s also going to send over a framed photograph of my aunts siblings, since we cant be there in person.
We both had a good cry as we wrote the letter. It was a really emotional morning.
right now we are waiting for my sister to come over, once she gets here we’ll all have dinner, dinner today is bacon and cabbage and potatos. After dinner my sister will drop me back home to my own house.
I have to work on friendly call three days this week, wednesday, thursday and friday morning. I dont work tomorrow or tuesday. I do have therapy tomorrow though.
And I will go to slimming world on tuesday morning. Other than that, I dont have much going on this week. I can relax later on this afternoon, and read, I’m still reading taken by lisa stone, I am on chapter 17 now and its a really great read.
I hope your all having a good morning, or evening, wherever you are in the world!
carol anne


Author: Carol anne

I am 40 years young. I'm blind and I have dissociative identity disorder, I also have complex PTSD. I blog about my life with these disorders. I live in Ireland.

6 thoughts on “Sunday update”

  1. I’m jealous, cabbage! It’s not too popular over here, but my mother made it two different ways and I love it. She’d make it boiled, usually with some cut of pork, she called the one she used the most often “pork butt”, but no one seems to know what that is. She’d also boil it, then make cheese sauce and bake it in the cheese yummy! I also like chicken livers and beef liver and onions, also not too popular, my wife hates it, so now that the two restaurants that made it locally have closed, I have to do without. I could make it myself, but there’s no fun in that, I’d be the only one eating it. I also love pickled herring, another food that no one else likes around here. It comes in a jar, and isn’t too hard to find, so some people around here must like it.

    I got up at 7:00 am this morning and went to work until 2:15. That’s about 4 1/2 hours ago. I just took a 60-minute nap, that helped a lot, I was pretty tired.

    Liked by 1 person

Talk to me! I love comments!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.