Di has given us some crackers of questions this week for fibbing friday!
The aim of the prompt is to fib a little, or a lot!
So here I go!
1. What is the difference between a gooseberry and a grape? Gees eat berries but they hate grapes!
2. What is meant by skid row? It is when you wear shoes that skid all over the place as you walk!
3. Why do elephants have big ears? So they will flap in the wind!
4. What is green and travels at thousands of miles an hour? The apple I threw to Nitro!
5. What is the difference between minimum and maximum? No difference, their equal!
6. What is a pantry? Somewhere to store unwanted items.
7. What is a carnivore? A person who loves voting and carnivals.
8. What is another word for oriental? foreign.
9. What is the difference between pussy willow and catkins? I dont know but they both make you laugh!
10. What is a felony? A person who fell on their knee!