Melanie from sparks from a combustible mind has taken up this challenge while Dr. Tanya at salted caramel is taking a little bit of a break. Today our theme will be five flowers you admire (to give to someone or for yourself). That should be a relatively easy one, right?
1. Daisies. I love them. I used to like to make daisy chains to give to my mom when i was a kid.
2. Orchids. I hope thats how you spell it. I gave my mom a bouquet of orchids a few times and she adored them.
3. Daffodils. I love daffodils. They smell sooo good!
4. Tulips. Tulips are so pretty. We enjoyed picking them when on walks as a child.
5. Lillies. I have given people lillies in the past. They also smell so good!
Right! I think?