Di over at
has nominated all of her readers to take part in the liebster award!
I am going to take part, but I’ll be breaking the rules a bit, and I will just answer the questions that Di posed for her readers!
So here goes!
1. What is your first childhood memory?
I remember being 2 years old and my mom was looking at some clothes from a parcel that my aunt sent from england, I was in the next room hanging out the second floor window and screaming, literally hanging on by my fingertips, my mom came running in and luckily was able to pull me back in before I fell out!
2. If you drive, what was your first car?
I dont drive! I am blind so that wouldnt be a good idea, lol!
3. Do you prefer sweet or savoury foods?
I like both sweet and savoury!
4. Before the lockdown, were you comfortable in a crowd?
Yes. I dont mind crowds, well very large crowds scare me a bit.
5. Are you a night or day person?
I am a night owl. I have a lot of trouble sleeping at night.
6. Favourite past time?
7. What makes you laugh?
My dog, a good commedy on tv, myself…lol.
8. What makes you cry?
A sad movie or book, cruelty to animals or kids.
9. Compared to your school days, are you more or less creative now?
More. I wasnt that creative during my school days. I did like to write but I dont remember writing a lot of poems backthen.
10. What is you pet hate/peeve?
I hate rudeness! And people who are always late!
11. What kind of blogs interest you enough to follow?
Mental health, poetry, diary type blogs, a blog where there is variety.