Paula over at light motifs2 did a post titled 5 things I miss during lockdown. Check hers out here!
I thought I’d do my own post! Even though we’re opening back up now slowly, there are and were things I really missed during lockdown!
1. Browsing in stores! You had to know what you wanted, and even now you still have to know, because of social distancing, there is no browsing allowed in any of the stores.
2. Going away for weekends! We were meant to go to killarney for two weekends during lockdown, for my 40th birthday, and for my aunts 50th birthday.
3. I missed seeing my friends and family, I was able to see my parents luckily, but I kinda broke the rules to do that. Bad me!
4. I missed going in to the office to work! This working from home really is tough. I get so distracted. I liked it at the start, or when I wasnt feeling mentally stable, but now I wanna get back into the office!
5. Not going to therapy or seeing dr. Barry, I am starting back seeing Dr. Barry now face to face again, but therapy is still on hold. I am doing it over zoom, but I wanna get back into the therapy room so badly!
What about you?
What did you miss during the lockdown?