Rory of A guy called bloke, has asked us the following questions. I love answering questions so thought I’d participate.
- How spontaneous are you?
I am quite spontaneous. I sometimes will do things on a whim. Or on impulse.
- How flirtatious would you say you are and if that is not the word you would use then try the alternatives of teasing or playful either way how much are you of this?
Not very. I can be a little, but its not something that really applies to me.
- How serious are you as a person?
Not serious at all! Well unless its an emergency. Then I can be! But usually I’m not that serious.
- Do you think the older we become certain emotions are easier to handle say as an example grief?
No, not at all. Grief is grief IMO! Its hard no matter how old you are.
- What is the most adventurous thing you have done to date?
- Gone to america on my own! I’ve done it a lot!
Whats the craziest or riskiest thing you have ever done and simply got away with it or gotten caught doing it?
Stole a bra from walmart, didnt realise I stole it until I was out of the store! It was hanging from the cart and I forgot about it and forgot to pay for it!
- What do you think the future is of dating and other other now that social distancing has become part of your life?
I think apps, and online dating will become even more popular now than they already are. I think people dating by meeting in public places and getting to know one another over a coffee or a drink is going to totally be gone.
- How different do you really think you are to the next person are you prim and proper, or straight laced and serious, wild and abandoned or rebellious and controversial?
I am just me. A little wild, a little controversial, a little crazy, a little serious, a little of a lot of things really.
- During this time of global concern how has your thinking changed with regards the planet, conservation, climate issues or has it not changed one little bit?
It hasnt really changed at all. I wasnt really into climate change, or conservation, or any of that and now with lockdown and all, I’m still not into it.
- What topical issues considered taboo by society are you deeply passionate with and about to the point of doing something about it?
I’m passionate about child abuse, animal cruelty, helping the vulnerable, and raising awareness of mental health.
What is your passion with regards writing genres (1) what is your chosen genre and (2) what is the genre you might like to write about but lack confidence to start?I write about mental health, and poetry, prompts, etc. Sometimes I do photo prompts, or occasionally I do fiction writing. But I lack confidence in writing stories, so I’d say that is the genre I cant really write about.