Nitro update

Nitro is going back to the vet this morning. I think his abscess is still there. I havent been able to get anyone to loook, since I didnt see anyone until yesterday, and when I asked my PA frances, she wasnt really able to see properly.
He finished his first round of antibiotics, and pain relief, and he seems to be doing ok, but I dont know if he’s still in some pain, although he seems to be happy which is positive.
The vet will have another look this morning, if the abscess is still there she might try to drain it, if she cant, he might have to go under anaestetic, but if she can then he’ll just need another round of antibiotics.
Please pray he doesnt need to go under, I dont want to have to put him under again so soon, after he’s just been under anaestetic 2 weeks ago.
I’m going to walk him down to the vets office, but I’ll have to probably wait outside, while the vet checks him over.
I hope he’ll be ok. Can use all the positive vibes and prayers guys. Will keep you all posted on how it goes.

Author: Carol anne

I am a woman in my mid 30's. I'm blind and I have dissociative identity disorder, I also have complex PTSD. I blog about my life with these disorders. I live in Ireland.

8 thoughts on “Nitro update”

Talk to me! I love comments!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.