Becky blogs over at beckys mental mess and she is doing the working on us prompt again this week, so I thought I’d participate!
- Write your own post and create a pingback to the original post here.
- There are no right or wrong answers. Write in any format you see fit. (Answers, fiction, non-fiction, poetry, poem, short proseanything).
- You can do one or all prompts.
You have from July 10th. through to July 17th to submit your entries.
- Please reblog the original post in order to spread more awareness.
- If you the blogger have a suggestion/question you want to ask in the future weeks, please submit them in the comment section of this post.
- Lets see if we can get some men involved in this weeks prompts, your feelings a validated here too!
- Plus, as an added bonus, whoever responds to the following prompts will automatically be reblogged to promote your blog site
Week #6 Prompts:
(Note: The reason why I selected this weeks topic is based on reading so many blogs that have pertained to this very subject matter in recent weeks, Depression and I think it would do a bit of good if we all shared about it in detail, and perhaps really help one another out with the same issue).
Prompt #1 Questions:
- There are so many varieties of depression out there, such as Bipolar Depression, and (SAD) Seasonal Affective Disorder. What type of depression do you suffer from, or have?
- I have clinical depression, at least that is what I was diagnosed with in my late teens, the diagnosis hasnt ever been changed, although my current psychiatrist seems to think I have rapid cycling depression, and she may do a further evaluation on me in the future to try to figure out exactly if my depression type has changed.
- What do you do to fight your depression? (Meaning, therapy, medications, meditation, ECT). To fight my depression I use coping skills, meds, support of family and friends, my blog, the support of my therapist and psychiatrist and I also read self help books and articles.
- Does anything help you, and if so What? Blogging, reading, relaxation and meditation, medication, hot showers, my dog, my friends and family, the sun, amongst other things.
Becky also provided picture prompts to do, but I chose not to participate in those this week.