Participating this week in Melanie’s share your world, see the post here.
1. Create a SYW post. Then post the link to your blog in my comment box or leave your answers in the comments box of my blog.
2. To make it easy for others to check out your post, title your blog post “Share Your World” and link it to this post.
3. Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
4. Ping-backs are activated, but how efficiently varies. For instructions on how ping-backs work, in case you weren’t certain, please click here. You may wish to leave a link to your blog post in the comments just to be sure. Thanks!
5. There are sometimes two sets of questions…one with images and one without (same questions). This is for ease of copy and pasting.
What do fish do all day? What thoughts do you think they have? (Credit to the awesome Teresa and her Fibbin’ Fridays for this one)
They swim, of course, and try to remember their swimming adventures, I think they think about how not to get eaten or caught.
What celebrity would you have as a SPOUSE, if you HAD to choose?
Hmmm. Well I dont follow a lot of celebs. But if I had to chose I think I’d choose Beyonce.
What’s the most expensive thing you’ve ever broken?
I dont think I’ve broken anything really expensive, thankfully. I am not clumsy for the most part, and I think probably its only been cups, glasses etc that I have broken over the years.
When was the last time you slept more than 9 hours in a stretch? Why?
Probably a few weeks ago. I dont sleep 9 hours a lot. Maybe once in a while if I am extremely exhausted, but not a lot. I usually only sleep 4 or 5 hours at a time.
Share something you were really grateful for this year (so far):
I am grateful for my therapist. Without her I dont know what I’d do or where I’d be. I get so much out of therapy, so much healing has taken place in our inside world this past year.