I found this challenge on cyrannys blog, her post is here!
However the challenge was started by bipolar whispers!
Bipolar whispers writes…
“I tend to see things negatively when it comes to myself. So I thought I would challenge myself. In doing so I am also challenging you. Yes YOU! The readers
of my blog. I want you to write 10 positive things about you that have nothing to do with any of your mental health issues. Post them on your blog and link the link in the comments. “
10 positive things about me….
1. I am non judgemental! Mostly, anyway! I do occasionally judge, who doesnt, but I try not to judge others too often!
2. I have a great sense of humour. I love to laugh. I love joking around!
3. I am kind! I enjoy doing for others. It brings me great joy to put a smile on others faces.
4. I feel blessed! I am blessed with so many beautiful things in my life. Family, friends, food on the table, clothes to wear, a house to live in. I feel so, so lucky to have all that.
5. I am determined! I dont let my disability hold me back!
6. I am a deep thinker! I love having deep conversations! I love thinking critically about things.
7. I love unconditionally! When I love I do so with my whole heart. If I love you I show my love for you!
8. I can write! I love journaling, writing poetry, and writing my thoughts down!
9. I am adventurous. I love traveling. And going to new places. I enjoy exploring new places and things!
10. I like to look on the bright side! I see the positive in things where I can! I think I am a positive person most of the time!
What positive things can you come up with about yourself?
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.