Laura of lauraventurini has nominated me for this wonderful award! Thank you, Laura!
Check out Lauras blog here!
You’ll be glad you did! Her blog is amazing! I love her!
list of 4 items
• Thank the nominator, and publish a post on your blog about receiving the Blogger Recognition Award. Make sure to provide a link to the nominator’s blog in your post.
• Give a brief story of how your blog started.
• Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
• Nominate 10-15 other bloggers for this award, and inform them of their nomination. list end
Ok so how did my blog start?
Well, I have been blogging since 2012. I had an old blog, which I revamped in 2015. I wanted to raise awareness of dissociative identity disorder, and blog about the process of going through psychotherapy. Over the years I broadened it to include all aspects of my life. I called the blog therapy bits initially since it was to do with my therapy and mental illness diagnosis, I love blogging, and have gotten a ton of support from all of you wonderful people on wordpress! Thank you!
My advice to other bloggers would be:
1. Be honest, and real! People prefer honesty and realness!
2. Try not to focus too much on the blog numbers! Its hard not to focus on stats, but if you focus too much on them, you might get disheartened and give up!
I nominate the following bloggers!
All of you wonderful bloggers deserve this award! Enjoy it and have fun and I just want to say I love your blog!
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.