The lovely Jannat from the blog Jannat007 has nominated me for an award!
thanks, you sweetie! I really appreciate the nomination!
What is Mystery Blogger Award?
Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion. Created by: Okoto Enigma.
Here are the rules of this award and my nominations below!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best t
3 things about me…
1. I am a night owl! I always stay up super late!
2. I love the singer pink!
3. I like to laugh. A lot.
And here are Jannats questions for me.
- What is your last thought before going to bed? Will I manage to sleep tonight?
- When are you most productive? In the early morning!
- What are your thoughts on being possessive.? I dont feel that I am. I am glad as I dont like possessive people!
- What do you think of people with tattoos? I say each to their own! If having a tattoo makes you feel good, who am I to judge?
- What word would you add to the dictionary if you could, what would it mean? Fucktard! For all those assholes that we meet in life!
And my nominees
Angela of I am my own island
Trina of Its good to be crazy sometimes
Take a ride on my mood swing
Miriam of the showers of blessings
emilia of my inner mish mash
alice of that girl called alice teen blog
iggie of color me bipolar
Kim of this girls got curves
Paula of light motifs 2
and my questions for my nominees are:
1. What time do you usually wake up?
2. Do you write poems?
3. Which day of the week is your favourite?
4. What is one thing you struggle with every day?
5. If you could make up a special day what would you want it to be?
Thanks again to Jannat for the nomination!