Teresa of the haunted wordsmith is asking us to fib as its fibbing Friday! So here are her questions! If you want to play along go over to her blog the link to her post is at the end of mine! And link up your post there so she can see you are participating!
Ok on to her questions!
- You wanted to book a trip to Athens, but the agent misunderstood youwhere did they send you? To ethiopia! She thought thats what I said!
- What will customs agents find in your luggage? Lots of liquid! Of the alcoholic sort! haha! 😀
- What do you sneak aboard the flight, and what do you sneak it in? Pepsi, in a water bottle! Usually you cant buy it until your on bord!
- The plane crashes everyone survives where did you crash? On a sandy beach!
- What are three things you find at your crash site? Crabs, shells, sand?
- Survivors see a rescue opportunity but dont take itwhy? Because they want the people rescuing them to look better, these guys and gals dont look right at all, they’re afraid what might happen to them if they allow them to rescue them!
- What are you finally rescued by? A firetruck and two hot firemen!
- What is the first thing you do when you get back home? Go to bed! I love my nice warm bed! 😀
- The airline offers you money, but you turn it downwhat do you get instead? A drink of water and some crackers!
- You decide that a cruise is safer, where do you go? Anywhere in the carribean? I would love nothing better than to be on a carribean island!
- You get marooned on a deserted island but find huts and scientific equipment made out of coconutswhat happened to Gilligan and the Skipper? They started doing their disappearing act again, their famous for it…
- A fishing boat rescues you, but you have to pay Poseidon for safe passagewhat do you pay? I pay with chocolate! Lots of chocolate! 😛
- He rejects your fare and throws you across the worldyou land safely, but where do you end up? New zealand!
- How does your story end? It ends with me having a blast in new zealand and then its on to australia, hot, wild times ahead for me!