I was tagged for this challenge by the amazing and adorable emilia of my inner mish mash!
Thanks for tagging me Emilia! I will gladly participate! 😀
Unfortunately though there wont be any pictures, just descriptions for now, and if anyone wants to know more, feel free to comment and ask!
Well first, here are the rules! 😀
- Link back and thank the person who tagged you.
- Link back and thank the blogger who started the tag.
- List and picture at least seven of your favorite things.
- Tag at least seven people.
- List the rules.
And now for my 7 favourite things! Here goes, in no particular order!
1. Singing! I love it! I used to take voice lessons, but right now I dont have them, I took a break for a little while.
2. Nitro! My guide dog! He’s so adorable! I wouldnt be without him!
3. My macbook pro! I love it! I am learning more and more about it every day!
4. My Iphone! I have the Iphone 7. Its fantastic! Makes life as a blind person much more enjoyable!
5. My niece and nephew! My niece lauren is 11 now and my nephew Davin is six!
6. Reading, I mostly use either my Iphone or my amazon echo to read!
7. My rose scented lotion, in fact, rose scented anything! The smell of rose reminds me of my therapist Eileen! She wears it. She also gave me her empty bottle of her rose essential oil as a transitional object for when I am not in her office!
So there you go! My 7 favourite things!
I tag the following people to take up the challenge!
Trina of its good to be crazy sometimes
Gail of gail loves god
Iggie of color me bipolar
Viola of violas daily musings
Teresa of the haunted wordsmith
Cheryl of The bag lady
Sadje of keep it alive!
Of course there is no obligation but I hope you might do it!