Your prompt word for today for JusJoJan is “cathartic
But first, here are the rules!
1. Please be sure to link back to THIS POST for January 27th, 2019.
2. Just Jot It January starts January 1st, but it’s never too late to join in! Here, we run on the honour system; the “jot it” part of JusJoJan means that anything you jot down, anywhere (it doesn’t have to be a post, it can even be a grocery list) counts as a “jot.” If it makes it to your blog that day, great! If it waits a week to get from a sticky note to your screen, no problem!
3. I’ll post prompts at 2am my time (GMT -5). You don’t have to follow the prompt every day, but that will be where you leave your link for others to see. You’ll get a prompt for every day except Wednesday, when the prompt is simply my One-Liner Wednesday and on Saturday, when your prompt will be the Friday Reminder and Prompt for #SoCS, which will appear at about 9:30am Friday. Each prompt post will include the rules. To ping back, just copy the URL from the daily prompt post, and paste it anywhere in your post. Check to make sure your link shows up where you want it to, and go back occasionally to see other bloggers’ entries – the more you visit others, the more they’ll visit you! Note: The newest pingbacks will be at the top of the comments section.
4. Tag your post JusJoJan and/or #JusJoJan.
5. Write anything! Any length will do! It can even be a photo or a drawing – you’re going to title it, right? There’s your jot!
6. The prompts will appear every day that’s neither a Wednesday nor a Saturday–Saturday’s JusJoJan prompt will be Stream of Consciousness Saturday. You’ll find the list of prompts below. Remember, you don’t have to use the prompts. Please write whatever inspires you. NOTE: Please state either in your title or very early on in your post if it’s NSFW.
7. If you’d like to, use the JusJoJan badge so that others can find your post more easily.
8. Have fun!
And now, on to my jot for today!
Well, I am writing this morning, since I find that to be cathartic. Very cathartic indeed!
I slept well last night. I woke a few times during the night, but I didnt get up. No wait, I did get up once, to go get something to munch on. I found myself some fruit and a cookie or two, and munched my way through them before heading back to the land of slumber!
Needless to say, because I slept so well I was able to jump out of bed at 7 AM! If I hadnt, Nitro certainly would have woken me! He always wakes up early and if I dont get up he comes over and stands by my bed and stares at me.
Silly pup! He knows its almost breakfast time!
Anyway, he’s had his breakfast now, which is more than I can say for myself. I havent eaten anything, only drank some tea. My dad said he’d take nitro out for a walk, so that means I can sit here and go through my email, read blogs and just basically chillax.
My sister will come over later on today for dinner, with her kiddos and partner, I love Sundays at our parents, especially when we all get together for sunday lunch! Its a mad house, but a fun house too! I wouldnt change it for anything!
So back to the word for today, cathartic! Do you find writing to be cathartic? I always reach for my laptop when I have something on my mind! I love to word vomit. Get it all out, out onto the page!
Well until next time…ta-ra!