The prompt word for todays JusJoJan is reflection.
Here are the rules:
1. Please be sure to link back to THIS POST for January 14th, 2019.
2. Just Jot It January starts January 1st, but its never too late to join in! Here, we run on the honour system; the jot it part of JusJoJan means that anything you jot down, anywhere (it doesnt have to be a post, it can even be a grocery list) counts as a jot. If it makes it to your blog that day, great! If it waits a week to get from a sticky note to your screen, no problem!
3. Ill post prompts at 2am my time (GMT -5). You dont have to follow the prompt every day, but that will be where you leave your link for others to see. Youll get a prompt for every day except Wednesday, when the prompt is simply my One-Liner Wednesday and on Saturday, when your prompt will be the Friday Reminder and Prompt for #SoCS, which will appear at about 9:30am Friday. Each prompt post will include the rules. To ping back, just copy the URL from the daily prompt post, and paste it anywhere in your post. Check to make sure your link shows up where you want it to, and go back occasionally to see other bloggers entries the more you visit others, the more theyll visit you! Note: The newest pingbacks will be at the top of the comments section.
4. Tag your post JusJoJan and/or #JusJoJan.
5. Write anything! Any length will do! It can even be a photo or a drawing youre going to title it, right? Theres your jot!
6. The prompts will appear every day thats neither a Wednesday nor a SaturdaySaturdays JusJoJan prompt will be Stream of Consciousness Saturday. Youll find the list of prompts below. Remember, you dont have to use the prompts. Please write whatever inspires you. NOTE: Please state either in your title or very early on in your post if its NSFW.
7. If youd like to, use the JusJoJan badge so that others can find your post more easily.
8. Have fun!
********Well, the new year, we are two weeks in already. How do I feel? Reflective is definitely a word I’d use!
I have been thinking a lot about the goals I made at the start of the year. Am I living them? Am I achieving them? I am, for the most part.
I’ve been still reflecting a lot about last year, and what I achieved then. I did achieve a lot! Lost weight, got accepted to a college course, started volunteering more, progressed in therapy, to name a few.
I am overall very happy so far with how things are going this year though. Now if I can just get my sleep pattern reset, and if we can just go deeper in therapy, that will be great and I will count that as more progress!
Reflection is good IMO! Its good to take stock, look at what your doing, and taylor that to your needs!