Jenn over at reclaiming my sanity nominated me for the sunshine blogger award, thanks Jenn!
Check out her blog
Your nomination is so appreciated Jenn!
The rules for this award are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and include a link back to their blog.
- Answer the questions given by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate other blogs and give questions for them to answer.
- Notify your nominees through social media or by commenting on their blog.
- List the rules and display a Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
Here are Jenns questions to me…
- Did you make a New Years Resolution for 2019? If you did what was it? I didnt. I made some goals, but no resolutions.
- What is your favorite thing to write about? Probably mental illness, how I live with it.
- What sort of blogs do you like to follow and keep up on? A variety. Mostly mental health blogs. But I do follow a few recipe blogs, writing blogs etc.
- If you could have chosen what era to have been born in what would you pick (knowing what you know now)? Probably the 50’s. Life was much simpler then.
- Do you believe in ghosts? Yes. I do.
- What is the most exciting thing to happen to you? Too many things to just pick one!
- What is on your kitchen table? A fruit basket, salt, pepper, ketchup, and hot sauce.
- If money was not an object, where would you go? Canada or australia.
- What is your biggest pet peeve? I hate rude people!
- What is one thing you could do that is nice for yourself this week? Take time to read each day!
And I challenge anyone who wants to, to do this!