Your JusJoJan prompt for jan. 7th is thanks to tara, it is, the word memento!
Here are the rules:
1. Please be sure to link back to THIS POST for January 7th, 2019.
2. Just Jot It January starts January 1st, but its never too late to join in! Here, we run on the honour system; the jot it part of JusJoJan means that anything you jot down, anywhere (it doesnt have to be a post, it can even be a grocery list) counts as a jot. If it makes it to your blog that day, great! If it waits a week to get from a sticky note to your screen, no problem!
3. Ill post prompts at 2am my time (GMT -5). You dont have to follow the prompt every day, but that will be where you leave your link for others to see. Youll get a prompt for every day except Wednesday, when the prompt is simply my One-Liner Wednesday and on Saturday, when your prompt will be the Friday Reminder and Prompt for #SoCS, which will appear at about 9:30am Friday. Each prompt post will include the rules. To ping back, just copy the URL from the daily prompt post, and paste it anywhere in your post. Check to make sure your link shows up where you want it to, and go back occasionally to see other bloggers entries the more you visit others, the more theyll visit you! Note: The newest pingbacks will be at the top of the comments section.
4. Tag your post JusJoJan and/or #JusJoJan.
5. Write anything! Any length will do! It can even be a photo or a drawing youre going to title it, right? Theres your jot!
6. The prompts will appear every day thats neither a Wednesday nor a SaturdaySaturdays JusJoJan prompt will be Stream of Consciousness Saturday. Youll find the list of prompts below. Remember, you dont have to use the prompts. Please write whatever inspires you. NOTE: Please state either in your title or very early on in your post if its NSFW.
7. If youd like to, use the JusJoJan badge so that others can find your post more easily.
8. Have fun!
Memento? Whats that? I am sad to say I dont know what it means! I am too damn lazy to look it up, maybe I’ll ask alexa, hang on, hold that thought, I’ll go do that and see if the A lady knows what memento means!
Well, she told me that memento is a reminder of past events! Really? It is?
Ok then! Here is my memento!
Tonight, as I am sitting here drinking my cinamon tea, I am reminded of a trip I took to the USA some years ago, to visit my partner, remembering this trip brings me joy, but also leaves me sad, as now my partner is in a residential psych facility and I havent seen her in four years, I remember us sitting together, drinking hot tea, chatting up a storm, talking into the early hours of the morning. Such happy times they were!
Well guys, thats my JusJoJan for today!