Bee answered these questions on her blog. They come from the book the artists way, and when I saw them I thought hey I wanna do these too! So here goes!
- My favourite childhood toy was my baby doll suzie! My favourite childhood game was Playing mommies or doctors!
- The best movie I ever saw as a kid was.ET!
- dont do it much but I enjoy cycling
- If I could lighten up a little, Id let myself..laugh more often.
- If it werent too late, Id.learn to ski!
- My favourite musical instrument is.piano
- The amount of money I spend on treating myself to entertainment each month isnext to nothing
- If I werent so stingy with my artist, Id buy him/her.more creative materials
- Taking time out for myself is…A necessary part of my self care each week.
- I am afraid that if I start dreaming.I could not handle what comes up.
- I secretly enjoy readingchildrens books
- If I had had a perfect childhood Id have grown up to bea singer
- If it didnt sound so crazy, Id write or make apoetry book
- My parents think artists areI have no idea to be honest
- My God thinks artists arebrilliant
- What makes me feel weird about this recovery is.that it seems to take forever
- Learning to trust myself is probably.the hardest thing to do
- My most cheer-me-up music is the song its all about that base! look it up its catchy!
- My favourite way to dress is…Casual, jeans and a t shirt will do 😀
Well I hope you enjoyed my answers 😀
Take care all! Ta ra for now! 😀