Another day, another prompt for JusJoJan!
Here are the rules:
1. Please be sure to link back to THIS POST for January 3rd, 2019.
2. Just Jot It January starts January 1st, but its never too late to join in! Here, we run on the honour system; the jot it part of JusJoJan means that anything you jot down, anywhere (it doesnt have to be a post, it can even be a grocery list) counts as a jot. If it makes it to your blog that day, great! If it waits a week to get from a sticky note to your screen, no problem!
3. Ill post prompts at 2am my time (GMT -5). You dont have to follow the prompt every day, but that will be where you leave your link for others to see. Youll get a prompt for every day except Wednesday, when the prompt is simply my One-Liner Wednesday and on Saturday, when your prompt will be the Friday Reminder and Prompt for #SoCS, which will appear at about 9:30am Friday. Each prompt post will include the rules. To ping back, just copy the URL from the daily prompt post, and paste it anywhere in your post. Check to make sure your link shows up where you want it to, and go back occasionally to see other bloggers entries the more you visit others, the more theyll visit you! Note: The newest pingbacks will be at the top of the comments section.
4. Tag your post JusJoJan and/or #JusJoJan.
5. Write anything! Any length will do! It can even be a photo or a drawing youre going to title it, right? Theres your jot!
6. The prompts will appear every day thats neither a Wednesday nor a SaturdaySaturdays JusJoJan prompt will be Stream of Consciousness Saturday. Youll find the list of prompts below. Remember, you dont have to use the prompts. Please write whatever inspires you. NOTE: Please state either in your title or very early on in your post if its NSFW.
7. If youd like to, use the JusJoJan badge so that others can find your post more easily.
8. Have fun!
Your prompt for JusJoJan 2019, January 3rd, is your blog. Why did you start blogging? How did you come up with your theme, if you have one? How has it changed your life? Tell us about your blog in your jot! Enjoy!
My blog! Wow well ok! I started blogging first in 2012. I started out just blogging about did, dissociative identity disorder, life in general, I was blogging under many of us my blog was titled many of us’s blog.
Over time my blog has changed, I still blog about living with dissociative identity disorder, and ptsd, I also now blog about life with a disability, blindness. I blog about going through psychotherapy now too. I also post recipes, quotes, links sometimes, poems, little facts, song lyrics, etc.
I have had to learn as I go! WordPress isnt easy to learn! But I’ve made it fun! And now I know much more than I did at the start.
I really enjoy blogging. I’ve made such amazing and wonderful friends here on wp. I love you all!