So the haunted wordsmith does a great blog feature, called, queen of questions.
I just found it and wanted to participate in it! So here goes!
- You have to take the setting from one book, plot from another, and characters from a third to create a new book: What did you take? Im not sure! I dont read a lot of fiction books, most of what I read is nonfiction, autobiographies, or stories about true events!
- What is your favorite candle scent? Vanilla, apple cinamon, or jasmine or rose!
- What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Scrambled eggs and toast! Or a bacon sandwich!
- Did you play video games in the arcade? If yes, what was your favorite (pinball counts too)? Not really. Arcades are inaccessible to me as I am blind.
- Pool, darts, beer pong, or something else? Pool is good if someone helps me play!
- What was the last thing you saw that made you do a double take? Hmmm I cant really think of something. Now this is going to annoy me!
- How do you like your peanuts? I like salted, sweet chili, or bbq!
- What is your favorite lunch meat? Turkey or roast beef!
- Do you believe in magic? Im not sure. Sometimes I do.
- What song best describes your mood right now? This is me from the greatest showman, its my current anthem!