Your Friday prompt for Stream of Consciousness Saturday is point. Open a book on your lap, close your eyes, and put your finger on the page. Whatever you land on, whether it be a word, a phrase, or a sentence, write about it. Enjoy!
Here are the rules:
1. Your post must be stream of consciousness writing, meaning no editing (typos can be fixed), and minimal planning on what youre going to write.
2. Your post can be as long or as short as you want it to be. One sentence one thousand words. Fact, fiction, poetry it doesnt matter. Just let the words carry you along until youre ready to stop.
3. I will post the prompt here on my blog every Friday, along with a reminder for you to join in. The prompt will be one random thing, but it will not be a subject. For instance, I will not say Write about dogs; the prompt will be more like, Make your first sentence a question, Begin with the word The, or will simply be a single word to get you started.
4. Ping back! Its important, so that I and other people can come and read your post! For example, in your post you can write This post is part of SoCS: and then copy and paste the URL found in your address bar at the top of this post into yours. Your link will show up in my comments for everyone to see. The most recent pingbacks will be found at the top. NOTE: Pingbacks only work from WordPress sites. If youre self-hosted or are participating from another host, such as Blogger, please leave a link to your post in the comments below.
5. Read at least one other persons blog who has linked back their post. Even better, read all of them! If youre the first person to link back, you can check back later or go to the previous week by following my category, Stream of Consciousness Saturday, which youll find below the Like button on my post.
6. Copy and paste the rules (if youd like to) in your post. The more people who join in, the more new bloggers youll meet and the bigger your community will get!
7. As a suggestion, tag your post SoCS and/or #SoCS for more exposure and more views.
8. Have fun!
Cooking! I opened a cookery book! I landed on the word cooking!
So cooking. Mom and me are going to cook this weekend. Not sure what we’ll make yet. We may make a chilli, or some butternut squash and carrot soup.
I have some slimming world recipe books in braille. I told mom I’d call out some of the recipes to her that is when I decide on what to make. That way I am helping too!
I love spending time with mom doing the cooking. We make lovely food, have quality mother daughter time, and most important, I have healthy food to eat for the week!
Now that I’m steadily losing weight again, I wanna keep it that way!
I am going to go now and look through my recipe book, comfort collection! See what comfort food I can come up with to make!