I am participating in Lindas #SoCs this weekend! Her prompt is, can!
Here are the rules:
1. Your post must be stream of consciousness writing, meaning no editing (typos can be fixed), and minimal planning on what youre going to write.
2. Your post can be as long or as short as you want it to be. One sentence one thousand words. Fact, fiction, poetry it doesnt matter. Just let the words carry you along until youre ready to stop.
3. I will post the prompt here on my blog every Friday, along with a reminder for you to join in. The prompt will be one random thing, but it will not be a subject. For instance, I will not say Write about dogs; the prompt will be more like, Make your first sentence a question, Begin with the word The, or will simply be a single word to get you started.
4. Ping back! Its important, so that I and other people can come and read your post! For example, in your post you can write This post is part of SoCS: and then copy and paste the URL found in your address bar at the top of this post into yours. Your link will show up in my comments for everyone to see. The most recent pingbacks will be found at the top. NOTE: Pingbacks only work from WordPress sites. If youre self-hosted or are participating from another host, such as Blogger, please leave a link to your post in the comments below.
5. Read at least one other persons blog who has linked back their post. Even better, read all of them! If youre the first person to link back, you can check back later or go to the previous week by following my category, Stream of Consciousness Saturday, which youll find below the Like button on my post.
6. Copy and paste the rules (if youd like to) in your post. The more people who join in, the more new bloggers youll meet and the bigger your community will get!
7. As a suggestion, tag your post SoCS and/or #SoCS for more exposure and more views.
8. Have fun!
I can and I will!
Thats what I keep saying to myself to get me through this month!
I can and I will has become my motto for the month!
I love little inspirational quotes, and I love this one a lot!
I am doing it! Can, do it!
Only 11 more days to go to the end of October! Then we’re into a better month, november! And I will be sooo happy to see the back of october!
I cant! Wait!
I know cant is not the prompt word but…it has can in it! 😛
Anyway! Tonight I plan on taking the I can and I will motto even further!
I plan on making a gratitude list and an all the things I can do despite my mental illness type list!
I hope I can do these and do them really well!
So to start I can tell you 3 things I am grateful for right now!
1 My mom! She is an amazing mom to me recently, helping me to get to the gym, helping me shop, etc. Thanks mom!
2 My dog! He brings joy and a smile to my face every day!
3 Heat! I am so grateful that my parents house is warm, that they have central healing!
I can tell you now without heat I’d be a grump! I’d probably freeze to death as I am a cold creature!
Well now, thats enough yammer from me today about can and I can and I will!
Catch ya’ll later peeps!