I am participating this week in share your world…so…here we go with the rules, and the questions…
- I will post four or five different questions each week for you to answer. There are two ways which you can participate.
- Create a SYW post. Then post the link to your blog in my comment box or leave your answers in the comments box of my blog.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos, title your blog post Share Your World and link it to this post.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
- Ping-backs are activated and are working well. For instructions on how ping-backs work, in case you werent certain, please click here.
- I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Whats the biggest screw up in the kitchen that you were responsible for?
One time I made scones, I burned them to a crisp, and they were flat, totally flat, they never rose at all!
What, in your opinion, makes people believe absurd conspiracy theories?
Lol well, who knows, maybe they are just crazy and have nothing better to spend their time researching?
In 40 years what will people be nostalgic for?
Smart phones, 80’s and 90’s music, movies too, hmm not sure what else?
Is a hot dog a sandwich?
Anything can be made into a sandwich I think! 😀
What wonderful thing happened to you this week that youd like to share? It can be a gratitude moment or something that just made you feel very happy at
I exercised, and that made me feel great! I also have the worlds best sister and mom!