DIY Summer Skin Serum
2 ounces red raspberry seed oil
½ ounce rosehip seed oil
10 drops frankincense (boswellia carterii) essential oil
1. Carefully measure oils into a 3-ounce amber bottle with dropper (like this).
2. Cap well and swirl gently to combine ingredients.
3. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight for up to 6 months.
1. Apply 1-3 drops to a clean, dry face.
2. Smooth oil onto face with fingertips, using an upwards motion. Take care to avoid the eyes.
3. Reapply as needed (I use mine mornings and evenings).