Eve over at revenge of eve does a series G2K where she asks questions and you answer them so other bloggers can get to know you better!
How to participate:
Create a post and title G2K
Use the tag #g2k
Create a pingback to this post to notify your participation
Answer questions honestly
- How would you say others perceive you? Confident or Insecure? I think most people see me as confident!
- Are you confident or insecure? At times I’m confident, others insecure, it really depends on what I am doing at any given time.
- If your answer to 1 & 2 is opposite, define your behaviors that make this so. well I’m confident in social situations, when dealing with people on the phone etc, dealing with senarios that may cause problems, but then I’m insecure around my friends, over emotional, clingy, etc.
- Who do you attribute your confidence or low self-esteem to? I can attribute my low self esteem to my dad always putting me down during my teen years. My confidence? Well I attribute that to my teachers in the bording school teaching me how to deal with problems and be assertive and get my needs met.
- Write them a note in 20 words or less expressing your gratitude or feelings of injustice. dad, i hated when you treated me like shit, did it make you feel good? to do it?