Hi guys 😀
the lovely and very sweet beckey from beckys mental mess has nominated me for an award, the sunshine blogger award.
Rather than do the whole award thing type the rules, nominate blogs, etc I am just going to answer her 11 questions that she has asked me.
So, here goes.
- Which do you prefer to watch, the Winter Olympic Games or the Summer Olympic Games, and why? The summer olympics, when I watch, because the summer is just a nicer time of year IMO.
- If you were to live by yourself [no outside contact], where do you prefer you live – the forest or the beach, and why? The beach! I love the ocean and its so peaceful, I’d be in heaven!
- If you were to choose a fictional character to sit and chat with, who might that be? Hmmm not sure, I dont read a lot of fiction, but maybe hmmm who? maybe someone like edward from the twilight series?
- Do you prefer to read, go to the movies, or watch TV on your day off? definitely I prefer to read!
- When you are nominated for any blogger award, how long does it normally take for you to answer, and create questions? usually a few days, to a week, sometimes I fall behind on my blog reading and answering.
- What one song always puts a smile on your face? cant hold us by mackelmoore!
- What do you fear in life [could include phobias]? bees, rats, mice, spiders, death.
- What advice would you give your younger self if you could? I would tell her to always be kind, because you never know what battles other people are fighting on the inside.
- If you could turn back the hands of time in your life, what would you have done differently, and why? I wouldnt have tried to kill myself, I think every day how lucky I am to have survived death so many times, as I tried multiple times to end my life.
- What is the wackiest outfit you ever wore in public [not including Haloween]? My Pj’s. I wore them out in the garden last week!
- Be honest now – did you find that I had difficulty thinking of questions to ask you, fine people? No, definitely not! These were thought provoking, you did well becky! xo