The lovely Emilia over at
nominated me for this award.
Below you’ll find the rules.
1. Be sure to use the award image!
2. List the rules & about paragraph!
3. Thank whoever nominated you!
4. Write a letter to someone who means a lot to you to spread some positivity around the Internet anyone will do!
5. Nominate 5-10 more people for the award and go let them know about it in their comments!
First, I must break rule number one. I dont have an image, I cant find it anywhere. Does it matter?
And now, for th e paragraph about this award.
The Blogging Chums Award is given to particularly brilliant bloggers who are really providing something special to the community, either through their writing or the way they engage with other people: theyre just brilliant!
And now for my letter? I am going to write it to Nitro, my guide dog.
Dear sweet nitro
Did you know how much you mean to me? Well if you didnt, I’m going to tell you here.
You are the most loyal, loving, dog. I love you for it. You are such a sweetheart. Such a cuddle bug.
Every day I thank my lucky stars that your in my life.
My life wouldnt be the same without you. I cant believe your 7 now. How time flies.
Five years I’ve had you. Five years ago you bounced into my life. How happy I was then.
I feel like the luckiest dog mama. To have such an incredible dog like you are.
Thank you for bringing so much happiness and joy to my life.
I am also breaking the nomination rule, so just to say, if you’d like to participate, go for it! I nominate all of you!