The fantastic becky from beckys mental mess has nominated me for a blogging chums award!
Thanks, Becky! 😀
The Blogging Chums Award is given to particularly brilliant bloggers who are really providing something special to the community, either through their writing or the way they engage with other people: they’re just brilliant! The award was created by Robert at The Non-Alcoholic Student.
Here are the rules:
- Be sure to use the award image!
- List the rules & the about paragraph!
- Thank whoever nominated you!
- Write a letter to someone who means a lot to you to spread some positivity around the internet – anyone will do!
- Nominate 5-10 more people for the award and let them know about their nomination in their comments screen.
dear dr. barry
I wanna let you know, what a fantastic, fabulous psychiatrist you are and how much you mean to me and how much I appreciate you. Not only do you listen, but you empathise, you hear me, you ask the right questions, you always know when to push me and when not to push me. Thanks for your continued support. I dont say it often enough, but I love your honesty and I love you! Thanks for sticking with me for the past 5 years! You are one in a million!
And my nominees
beauty beyond bones
Anita from discovering your happiness
Kim from this girls got curves
Marci from acomplicated person with a complicated life
Sirena from girl in therapy
cyranny from cyrannys cove
Look forward to hearing what you guys have to say in your letters, and congrats to you all!