Emilia over at
has nominated me for the liebster award. Thanks Emilia! I have done this before but I still wanted to answer her 11 questions.
So, here goes.
- Any plans for the Easter time? I am going to my parents for the weekend. We will spend easter sunday with my sisters partners family.
- What do you do when you feel emotionally overwhelmed to help yourself? I usually write, listen to music, watch tv, or read.
- Do you have any all time favourite book(s)? Or any that you feel are about you or especially for you)? I love true stories, especially authors like cathy glass, rosie lewis, maggie hartley and casey watson.
- Name at least one thing for which you are proud of yourself. I am proud of myself for going to college, and losing weight, and training with my guide dog, nitro.
- What is your favourite sweet thing with chocolate? I love cadburys cream eggs, cadburys caramel bars, aero bars, and dairy milk bars.
- Do you have your favourite word in English/other language(s) you speak? List as many as you have on your mind. hmm i dont have a fave word at all! probably mine would be a sware word lol. I like the sware word gob shite which means someone who is stupid and is local to ireland i believe!
- What is your favourite feminine name? Emily, or brook, or fay, or faith
- How about masculine? tristan, kyle, jack, aaron, dillon
- What are some of your pet peeves? I hate rude people, people who look down on others, road rage, etc
- What one thing about yourself do you like the most and what do you dislike the most? I like my sense of humour. I dislike how so many things make me so anxious.
- If you spend an evening alone, what do you like to do? I like to read, or talk to friends on the phone, or journal, or cuddle with my dog.
I am not going to nominate anyone for this award since I’ve done it before.