Read these little reminders! They are awesome 🙂
Hello loves, ❤
Below are little reminders for when anxiety convinces everyone hates you.
1. Your self-worth is not defined by how many friends you have.
2. Just because you don’t talk to certain people every single day, that doesn’t mean they have stopped caring about you.
3. You are not as alone as you feel.
4. More people care about you than you think.
5. The worst case scenarios you are imagining inside of your head are rarely the reality.
6. You should never let your insecurities convince you to isolate yourself.
7. Outgrowing old friends does not mean you are never going to make any new friends.
8. There is a difference between feeling lonely late on a Friday night and being completely alone in life.
9. The way you are feeling right this second will not last forever, even if it feels like it will.
10. You are not…
View original post 485 more words