The lovely kate over at
has nominated me for a liebster award, thanksKate!
I am so honoured that you love my blog enough to nominate me!
That means the world to us!
Ok so..I am going to bend the rules a little ok? 🙂
I nominate anyone who wants to answer my 11 questions to do it!
But first…Kate’s questions for me to answer…
- What is your most treasured memory of childhood? sitting with my gramma watching movies and chatting about my week in school, we could talk for hours…
- If you were a tree, what tree would you be? Why? An oak tree because they are so strong!
- What is your preferred social media platform and why? Facebook, because I find it accessible and easy to use and I like to post pictures on there sometimes.
- If you could change one law, what law would you change and why? I am not sure, something to do with guns maybe? or else maybe something to do with laws for victims of crime?
- If a tree falls in the woods and nobody is around to hear it, does it make any sound? lol well, thats the million dollar question, isnt it? 😀
- If you were forced to change your name right now and leave the country immediately, what would you call yourself and where would you go? I’d call myself brooke and I would go to the USA.
- If you discovered time travel, would you share your secret with the world? Why? Only with my close friends, so we all could experience it together.
- What was your reason for starting a blog? Has that reason changed over time? I started my blog initially to raise awareness of did, and to document my therapy journey, it has evolved over time, and now I write a little of this and a lot of that lol.
- If your blog suddenly went viral overnight, how would you feel about that? I’d be thrilled. I’m always trying to make new connections and friendships on the blog, so if it went viral that would be just amazing!
- Who would you choose to play you in a movie about your life? Oprah winfrey, I think.
- If you had a pet parrot, what word would it be most likely to say? Fuck! 😀 lol.