well i wont be going to the iLS course tomorrow. the weather here is set to be very bad. like minus 7 c all week. so very cold. and snow and sleet too. and i’m afraid if i go to the ILS course that my pipes in my house might burst and then the house would flood. so i’ve decided to stay home this week. its the safest option. my house flooded a few years ago when i was on holiday in america and it took months to get it back to normal again. i just dont want to risk that happening again. i’m not looking forward to all this bad weather. it makes it so much harder to do things when the weather is bad. i know minus 7 might not seem that bad to some people but its very cold for ireland. we arent used to that type of cold. so yeah. if it holds off snowing and is just cold, then i can still go volunteering and to slimming world and stuff this week. i wont cancel everything. just dont want to go to the ILS course, and stay for the week and leave my own home at risk.