Barb over at bipolar barb nominated me for an award, thanks special friend!
I am going to answer her questions and then I challenge anyone who wants to do it to participate and answer the 10 questions I will pose!
- What inspires you to blog? I want to raise awareness about mental illness and disability.
- What do you do when you aren’t blogging? I am doing an independent living skills course by day, monday friday of each week, i also volunteer two days a week, and for hobbies, i sing, read, listen to music, and watch tv.
- Have you ever taken a creative writing class/workshop in person or online? No never.
- Which do you prefer to write: fiction, poetry, both, neither? How come? Poetry, I’m not good at writing stories, I prefer to express my emotions through poems.
- Who is your favorite writer, and why? Maya angelou
- Who is your hero/heroine (real or fictional), and why? oprah winfrey, because she’s been through abuse and speaks out about it openly, i love her for that!
- Do you drink alcohol? yes, sometimes.
- Do you like to eat at restaurants? love it. my favourites are olive garden, chili’s, starbux, kfc, dominos, mcdonalds
- Do you eat meat, or are you a vegetarian or vegan? I eat meat.
- What is your favorite dessert? banofee pie
- Do you like to cook? I’m learning how to cook and I’m loving it.
And now my questions
are you a coffee drinker?
have you ever guest blogged on someone else’s blog?
do you check your blog stats and obsess over them?
what do you think of when you think of ireland?
what one thing do you wish people understood about your mental illness?
what snack do you like to eat at the movies?
if you could fulfil one dream what would it be?
give a link to one of your favourite blogs?