thanks to sue from my loud bipolar whispers for nominating me for the sunshine blogger award. I appreciate the nomination so much. I am honoured that you thought i was worthy of the award.
Please check out sue’s blog my loud bipolar whispers. Its a wonderful resource and I absolutely love it.
Rules for “The Sunshine Blogger Award”
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to them.
- Answer the eleven questions asked.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers.
- Create 11 new and different questions for them to answer.
- List the rules.
- Include the “Sunshine Blogger Award” logo in your post somewhere. the 11 questions I have to answer are
- How old are you? I am 37
- How old were you when you were diagnosed with mental illness, or other type of chronic and/or invisible illness or grief? I was 21 when i was diagnosed with did.
- Where do you live? (City, State, Country) i live in ireland.
- What makes you happy? my friends, my dog, coffee, chocolate
- What makes you angry ignorant people, judgemental people, cruelty to animals or kids
- When was the last time you experienced mental illness stigma or any other type of stigma or discrimination? a few days ago, someone told me they did not believe in did.
- How were you stigmatized? by non believers, they had all the wrong info on did, and thought their way was the only way.
- What is your favorite kind of candy? reeces peanutbutter cups, or cadburys chocolate
- What is your favorite season and why? summer because I like sunshine!
- How long have you been blogging? since 2012
- Do you prefer a sunny or a cloudy/rainy day a sunny day!and why? because it makes me feel good!
Ok I am not nominating blogs, but if anyone would like to participate in this please feel free.
the 11 questions I will ask you are as follows
who is your hero?
what is your favourite ice cream?
where do you like to eat out?
what animal would you be if you could be one?
have you a best friend?
what is your favourite tv show?
does your blog get a lot of views?
what have you learned from blogging?
whats your favourite type of weather?
coffee or tea?
coke or pepsi?
thanks again sue for the nomination!
Looking forward to reading anyones who wants to participate!