i’ve decided. tomorrow i will text eileen. i will let her know i was struggling tonight, and i will ask her if i can come on monday morning, before i go to respite, because i dont have to be in respite until 4 PM on monday. i seriously wasnt thinking straight when i was with eileen last monday because i totally would have said to her that i can come in in the morning. hoping she hasnt given my slot to someone else. i think she’ll agree to me coming in provided she hasnt given my time away. if she’s given my time away i’ll be so sad and probably feel a little bit rejected.
still tho i’m gonna ask. its worth asking. if i did come in on monday, we’d technically have no therapy break then until the week eileen is going away which isnt for another 2 weeks.
I just cant deal with a therapy break right now. it feels like its too much to bear.
there is too much coming up for us and too much things that need attention and talk time.
will let you know what happens tomorrow after I talk to Eileen.